New to Xbox and Looking for friends

Hello My name is Vyrus1984, I recently purchased a XBox 360 and got the LIVE stuff then released..I dont know anyone else with an XBox lol pretty silly huh

Anyhow i dont have alot of games but it would be cool to meet some more people online preferably those with like minded interests like football (or soccer if you prefer to call it that) or even Anime (yes i heard Geek for the back there lol) and general other things :)

So if you are interested please Reply to this forum or just go on XBox and send me an Friends request and I will most likely accept it (unless of course your name is something like 'Vyrusisadouche11' then i will have to think about it lol)

if you are wondering I do have a Kinect and i got some games for that and i also have Fable III, Dead or Alive 4, DOA Xtreme Volleyball 2, Mass Effect 2, Bullet Witch, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Last Remnant and Infinite Undiscovery ( I love my RPG games)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have Battlefield: Bad Comany 2, Battlefield 1943, Gears of War 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Kinect Adventures atm. I'm looking for friendly and layback people to play and chat with!.. Add me if you want, Vyrus1984!