new to quickscope no scope?

so yeah as the subject says im new to quickscope no scope because on all cods i have been more of a run n gun n i need a good teacher to play with or few people who are new or which ever, YOU MUST BE SORT OF NEW add me if interested

gt: a ****

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

this is for cod mw2 btw

No ***, this is for Modern warfare 2. Also, quit while you're ahead. Quickscoping is a lame activity for 12 year olds, and no scopes are just lucky shots, there is absolutely no way to learn how do get kills with a sniper from the hip.

What Isaac said. Also, you're only opening yourself up to a world of trouble. Nobody would want you on their team. I know I wouldn't. I'm tired of carrying these losers to victory when they offer up nothing positive to my team. I have to put in extra effort to get us the win. Also, because you douchebags die so much, you leave none of us any room for error.

hmm i'm considering your advice alot i might not even bother doing it then and stay a run n gunner or w.e i am, i just wish half the people i used to play modern warfare 2 with actually come online but the thing still stands add me if you want im not really really good at the game im about average.

Don't buy into the hype, man. That's all I'm saying and that's all it is. Quick-Scoping is one of the last exploits on MW2 and people will do it just because of that. Ask anyone here and they will tell you that it takes no real skill to do. In my own experience, it takes about 10 minutes to figure out exactly how it's done. The lil' kids go back and forth all day over who has the most "skills" and none of these rejects realize that the game literally does all the work for you. When I was experimenting with it, the crosshair could be like, 5' to the side of someone and I'd still get the kill. It's all nonsense.

yeah that sound's about right, im gonna forgett about it. I reckon it's modern warfare 2 time for me

My style of gameplay is no style. Just do what fits. If the enemy team is running around like dolts, set up a hot spot. If the enemy is camping, I'll put on a danger close class and blow 'em out of thier hole.  If the enemy is throwing a lot of kill streaks at me, I'll put on my cold blooded/silencer class and get my own big kill streak slinking around, kill by kill. Then there is the times where I just want some absolutely fast paced action and I become that idiot running around. Sometimes it works well, until people do what I do; they figure out I'm just blindly running around and set up a spot. My advice to you? Just get good at situational awareness. All Modern Warfare 2 is is a big reaction game. If you anticipate where enemies are, you'll dominate no problem.

Just play the game..........ALOT. Use a sniper rifle/kit and game on. Eventually youll learn hardscopes, noscopes, quickscopes, etc...

I just re-up'd my live and was no-scoping for the first time in like 5 months.  I did poorly.

If you're going to use a sniper rifle, what I always like to use is put on scavanger, and when I kill and enemy, I swap out my secondary. I use that as my primary then and snipe people that are really far away. Works really well; your killstreaks go up really fast if you can kill anyone anywhere from any distance.