New to MW2

Hi all.

I bought this game when it was first released and played it once.

Now I've dusted it down and started playing it again, albeit mostly online at the moment.

I was wondering if there would be anybody who'd care to teach me a few things about the game with a little online private match etc.

You're all welcome to add my GT to your friends list.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would suggest watch some of Hutch's videos on Youtube. He's a really good player,teacher, and he is pretty funny.

i would suggest sell this pile of.......before mw3 comes out and it goes down in value..if you want a more realistic shooter..head over to black ops..or cod 4..

forget cod4 its destroyed by modders,just play through the campaign that will teach you all you need to know

OMA, DC, Commando, ACR with noob tube, Predator, Harrier, Chopper, not much else to learn honestly. Hopefully MW3 wont be unbalanced like 2 was.

Unbalanced in what way?

Add me. We might be able to play a little later. If you have any questions about anything in particular, just ask me.

[quote user="orion796"]

i would suggest sell this pile of.......before mw3 comes out and it goes down in value..if you want a more realistic shooter..head over to black ops..or cod 4..

[/quote]

Black Ops and Cod4...realistic?

[quote user="True DoomsDay"]

[quote user="orion796"]

[/quote]

Black Ops and Cod4...realistic?

[/quote]

Don't mind him. He's been posting a bunch of clue-less posts since the start.

Feel free to add me if you are up for a few games ;)

Take a tip for a real cod vet like myself, buy battlefield 3 this fall and forget about any cod game.  Black ops is the only none hacked up cod game.  But that will change in November.  You should have bought bc2, no hackers, quickscopers, and commando pro's running around.