New to MUT

I am new to MUT and am really digging it.  I was wondering what I will be able to transfer over into Madden 13 when it comes out in terms of cards, collections, and coin? I noticed I had an option to import MUT data from Madden 11, but I never bought that edition. Any info would be great. Thanks!

Also looking for a few silver pack away uniforms to finish my collection, so if you want to trade hit me up!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You will be able to get any Keeper cards (draft cards) you collect in 13.  As far as what transfers not much.  If they do it like last year you will get special boosted starter deck (silvers instead of Bronze) and coins based on the amount of coins you had, value of your cards and some other things.  Also if your really like this game you need to leave this buster Madden forum and go to EA forums and then the xbox MUT section.  Good Luck!

Thanks for the info, I will try EA Forums! Lets say I have 3mil coins and my cards are worth about the same, what do you think that will net me in MUT 13 based on the previous transfer (adjusted for inflation of course)?