NEW TO HALO REACH

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH I CURRENTLY SUCK LOL I HAVENT REALLY PLAYED MUCH SINCE HALO 2 GETTING BACK INTO GAMING NOBODY EVER TALKS ON THIS GAME THO WHATS UP WITH THAT!? 

GAMERTAG BUPP87

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

First of all, press the caps button again. Second of all, use punctuation.

On topic: Practice would be the best way to get better.

Dude, you are so corny.  Nice way to bash a guy who's just looking for some friends. Kid.

I think what Haraki's saying is that nobody wants to friend with someone incapable of typing with some sense.

It's less of a bash, and more of a way of helping. Albeit a bit blunt.

I enjoy Halo, but I'm usually not on mic. Fell free to add me. If you roam the Reach forum, you can find other friend request threads and put your name there :)

Lol why u mad at my caps relax guy

Ill add u guys tonight if ur on we can play

@Bupp87

I am not mad about the caps, from what Lt Hawk said from my indifferent comment, I'm only saying that people will get a bad impression if you're using all caps.

Either way, go ahead and add me. I don't mind.

^^Most of the time I ignore all caps, but I'm somewhat new to the game as well.  My friends list is devoid of Reach players, so I'll pretty much play with anyone at least once so add me too.

I would love to play. I'm just getting back into halo it would be nice to be able to play with some people (:

I'm down to play. Wouldn't mind a co-op camapign run before headin into matchmaking. feel free to add me