New to forums so much that I don't know how to post.

Yeah, I know. Total waste of memory space. But still, I've been searching for tutorials, help, I even called a few ambassadors, but none of these could answer "How do you post on an xbox.com forum thread?". I am trying the reply button, but it never shows the post. And by what I know, the new post button is for making a new thread. Thanks ahead of time. (ps: I just know someone will just HAVE to say "Your a noob")

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Either type in the white box below the last post in the thread, then hit reply, or if you want to reply to a certain post in the thread, then click on 'Use rich formatting' then you can quote, change font add links etc etc.

[quote user="LovelierMaple45"]

Yeah, I know. Total waste of memory space. But still, I've been searching for tutorials, help, I even called a few ambassadors, but none of these could answer "How do you post on an xbox.com forum thread?". I am trying the reply button, but it never shows the post. And by what I know, the new post button is for making a new thread. Thanks ahead of time. (ps: I just know someone will just HAVE to say "Your a noob")

[/quote]Click this for all the info you need about posting on the forums.

Welcome to the forum life

Aye welcome

Okay, this is actually the 27th time I've tried, but it finally let up! Thank you, your support has permitted me to speak my opinion in the various forums! Thank you!