New to COD Live

Insulted much? Have only been playing live for just over a week and a half and people are so rude and hurtful just because Im a beginner. Obviously us newbies have to start somewhere??

Annnnnnnnnd queue more insults :S

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not everyone on Xbox Live is nice, but there is nice people, you dont see them often.

just ignore it, thats something you deal with being a beginner or regular player. If you need friends to play call of duty with shoot me a friend request

It is always best to party up and play with friends. If you are playing solo just bring up preferences, voice, then turn it down to 0. This way you can still make call outs to points on the maps w/out hearing idiotic comments.

If you are going to play online, you need to develop thicker skin.

wow you must really play with some immature gamers. I rarely come across such behavior but it occurs when I do some trash talking via the mic. Don't sweat it and just allow you skills to do your talking.  As you get better you will be matched against better respectful gamers, just give it time.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

You mean 180 mate lol

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

wow you must really play with some immature gamers. I rarely come across such behavior but it occurs when I do some trash talking via the mic. Don't sweat it and just allow you skills to do your talking.  As you get better you will be matched against better respectful gamers, just give it time.

[/quote]LMAO, this is the funniest thing ive read all day. You dont avoid idiots by prestiging or leveling up. 

I don't run into as many idiots as I used to. Think its because the mute button is my best friend.

[quote user="IIxCUPCAKExII"]

Insulted much? Have only been playing live for just over a week and a half and people are so rude and hurtful just because Im a beginner. Obviously us newbies have to start somewhere??

Annnnnnnnnd queue more insults :S

[/quote]

You are dealing with the worst community in video game history...Just ignore the 12 year olds.