New to BFBC2 and need some online friends to squad up with - w/ mic

So I've always loved online FPS' but after being thoroughly over the extremely poor quality of such games like COD (and the 14 year olds screaming in my ear)

I'm giving BFBC2 a go, I just finished story mode and loved it, so much more realistic and team orientated and im hoping the online components are very similar

but I do need some friends on my friends list to team up with, preferably people who have reached puberty and will work as a team and not just go Recon Scope Happy at the back of the map for a +KDR

anyway, I usually play mostly during the days and friday nights and weekends (australian time, so my afternoons are night time in america)

send me a FR and will hopefully see you all on the battlefield XD

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Request sent. I'm nights and weekends e.s.t. but it seems we might be on at the same time once in a while.

FR on its way. Same as Tylk, I'm mostly on nights/weekends EST but I can see some occasional overlap.  I'd be happy to squad up with you.

Sweet thanks guys :) hope to see you online soon...

FR on its way i am the same as the other gut nights weekends EST.

FR added

I'm getting back into Battlefield after a loonggggg break and really enjoying it. I'll toss an invite your way sometime.

I'd say im pretty decent, good but not bad

generally on sometime around the 8 to 12 pm central time and maybe a few earlier times here and there

Check out the link in my signature for a fun, friendly, mature, worldwide battlefield centered community.

im getting BFC2 in the mail soon feel free 2 add me. got mic

Add me I play like everyday and Iam in aus so we be on the same time add ranga212