New to BF3 - Very confused.com

Hi all,

Got BF3 today and have a few questions for any loyalists on the forums today! I've installed the HD pack and downloaded a massive update (about 2 GB). Is there ANYTHING else I need to do and how do I know if the HD pack is on/off? Also, I have the limited edition physical warfare pack. It came with a load of codes and I've entered all of them, but the leaflet tells me to go to the in-game store in order to download the back to karkand add on pack for free. The only problem is, it's not in the in-game store to download! Do I have it automatically? Any help would be great guys, looking forward to jumping online now after my fat christmas dinner! Thanks in advance or replies and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Also, one last thing I forgot to ask...is it worth installing both the discs to my hard-drive as well as all of the updates and HD pack? Thanks!!!

Install the HD pack and yes it is worth your time to install both discs.

And in order to download the Karkand pack you have to download the Multiplayer Update, which is 2+gigs, to play it.

The HD texture pack does not work properly when you install the game to the HDD.

Also the Multiplayer update is at the bottom of the list in the store.

I have the multiplayer update now and I've installed the HD pack. Job done then? See you online folks and once again have a very merry christmas!

Curious, why did you write '.com' at the end of the thread title?

Hellhog, it was just a quirky little addition. Sorry if I've offended :/

His Avatar pic doesn't answer that for you.   :)

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

The HD texture pack does not work properly when you install the game to the HDD.

Also the Multiplayer update is at the bottom of the list in the store.

[/quote]

Lies. I have the MP disc installed (after the HD pack) when I first got the game. Still looks amazing and no block mortars or illegible boxes that people are complaining about. Just don't install the disc first is all, since that seems to be the problem most are experiencing.

[quote user="Grovesy1988"]

Hellhog, it was just a quirky little addition. Sorry if I've offended :/

[/quote]No, not offended, just curious as I've never seen that before.