new to bf and wondering

hi there

me and a friend are looking for a new game and we are looking for bf3. and after looking lots of videos and reading about it

i know i going for this one, but i just have a question, how is/was it with hacks and stuff in the last bf?

that is a big reasson that i wont get mw3 and more reason not to get mw3 after seeing bf3 stuff.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I still don't see any of that going on,maybe a bit of base raping now and then but nothing else.

There was a bit of glitching under the terrain in one of the Vietnam maps but that's all I've heard about recently. The base *** is annoying but it's basically telling you that if you're playing with randoms you need to find a new set of randoms.

ok cool, like i said i am new to this one, but what do you mean with base raping, is that like capture the flag or something

If your team gets dominated bad, players can hold you at your deployment base (Default Spawn Point). Usually that will be game over unless a person breaks out and takes objectives. BF3 will have some bugs like any other new game but people won't be able to inject code into the game like COD. Dice will also pacth things in the game to remove the bugs.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

There is no hacking on console BF.

I've never experienced hacking whatsoever on BF.

Just a few glitches, but they are usually patched pretty quickly.

The only way they can glitch or hack on a console is if its modded and microsoft has been really hard on those that have modded xbox's banning them from getting online.

I've had BFBC2 since release date and yet to see hacks. I've come arcoss the odd player with a rapid fire pad. And PC as some mods eg Aim Bot, but if you pick up BF3 on console then I think you are quite safe from hacks/Mods.

thanks for all the answers, i know glitches will be found after release and fixed so i not worried for that. but i just can't stand the hacking and that what i'm really afraid  of with mw3 since its gonna be made from the "famous" company. besides that i thinks this is gonna be new fresh game for me so the answers helped me good and thanks for them.