New to Battlefield

I will be getting Bad Company 2 today just to get used to the basics and brush up on my skills before Battlefield 3 comes out. It'd be nice to have some people to play with and teach me the ropes. Feel free to add me.  -I have a mic as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

BFBC2 plays nothing like the BF3 beta. go play some CoD4 to warm up. My wife walked in while I was playing the Beta and saw the screen. "I thought you sold all your copies of CoD", to which I replied, "I did, this the beta." Her, "Wow, looks like crap, CoD called, they want their gameplay back." I couldn't agree more.

Will you be getting the Vietnam dlc to go with it? Im happy to squad up, but have about five outstanding achievements.  They are mostly for Vietnam..

Do you say the same thing to your wife when she changes the washing powder ha ha ha

Never listen to a woman youll end up in jail or WORSE!! LOL

Look up "How not to be a noob in Battlefield Bad Company 2" on you tube.

Learn it, use it, love it.

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

BFBC2 plays nothing like the BF3 beta. go play some CoD4 to warm up. My wife walked in while I was playing the Beta and saw the screen. "I thought you sold all your copies of CoD", to which I replied, "I did, this the beta." Her, "Wow, looks like crap, CoD called, they want their gameplay back." I couldn't agree more.

[/quote]

Couldn't agree more with your wife either, those are my thoughts exactly.