New Title Update for Castle Crashes Feature DLC + Avatar Awards

Not long ago The Behemoth Announced they've released a title update for the game, which added 2 avatar awards for the game. If that wasn't all they included the Pink Knight for Free and another Knight as well. I'm shocked so many people love the game! Want to read everything that's included I posted over at the site I'm staff at -> http://sfx-360.com/newsite/pax-prime-2011-new-castle-crashers-update-for-xbla/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What r the requairedment of the avetar awards?

The Pink Knight was announced aaaaages ago.  It's good that it's free though.

I want the sequel.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

@Dakrkplayer2 Just downloading the title update should unlock both of them.

@Elite that is true! But they only gave it out on the PS3. Today they released the Black Knight and Free Pink Knight for XBLA. Also, they've reset anyone with glitched 255 nights back to level 1.

I couldn't even find the Pink KNight on PSN.  That thing isn't anywhere as easy to navigate.  Even when using the search I couldn't find it.  I know the European release date was later though.

I might jump online for a go.  Hopefully the free DLC makes it more populated again.  So long as people know about it.  I hope they put it on the dashboard or something.

Sorry for the double post.

I just started it up again and found that I've lost everything.  All the characters I've unlocked and back to level 1 with everyone.  I was level 99 with 2 characters >:(

Anyone else?

I know if you had glitched people to 255 those Kinghts were reset to 1

Well, i was 99 with 2 characters.  I don't even know the glitch.

As well as losing every piece of progress, weapons and animal orbs.  That's a bit tetchy.

Odd! I'll shoot the company a DM on twitter.