New tank! Leopard 2A5-A7!

This would be awesome!

Leopard 2 A6 use 120mm L55 caliber gun which is 25% longer then M1A2 120mmL44 gun, therefore gives 25% more punch power, Leopard 2A6 can engage enemy from 4000m compare M1A2 3000m,
-
Leopard 2 A6(62 tons) armor has more protection then M1A2(67tons), because it use more angle armor, front side use Arc shape armor, good protection for top attack and bottom (for mines).

The Leopard (72 km/h 45 mph) is also faster than the M1 (56km/h or 35mph).

-

Germany always has been the Military power hasn't it? I mean, even in WWI and WWII, numerous times, it looked as if Germany would win the war at 5 to 1 odd's.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Challenger 2, nuff said.

Leopard 2. Beats your nuff. :P

Has the Leopard actually seen combat?  Because I don't think ther Germans have really been involved in Iraq and Afghanistan the same way the Americans, British, Canadians, and Dutch have.  I remember reading a newspaper article once which said that the Germans were stationed in the relatively safe north of Afghanistan and had sufferend minimal losses whilst the Brits and Americans and other nations were fighting the Taliban in the south and suffering real losses.

So I dunno.  On paper, it might be the best but if it hasn't seen combat like the Abrams and Challengers have you don't really know how reliable it is.

the abrams has an optics system noone else has, it also has a turret gyro noone else has, in a real battle the leopard couldnt beat the abrams

Think about it,There's not much point.If you put it in the game it would have to be balanced out so its not OP against any other tanks.So all that "extra punch and armor" would be non beneficial.

Eyeball, I know, but the Viper > Havok pre-patch and now Havok > Viper NOW. Faster turning speed = win the close range fights.

-

@APOC

Leopard has it's own optic system, and the Leopard A5 and above have the turret gyro.

It a real battle, on paper, the Leopard 2A6 WILL beat the M1A2. The Leopard and the Challenger now THAT is a hard one, I'm just going to stay with tie.

-

@Praetorian

Yeah it's seen real action, but not against "modern" tanks. It's been in harsh environments, but only for tests, however the results were excellent.

Challenger2, I think would probably outclass anything out there, but that's cause I haven't really seen any combat footy from the Leopard.

[quote user="Zehq"]

This would be awesome!

Leopard 2 A6 use 120mm L55 caliber gun which is 25% longer then M1A2 120mmL44 gun, therefore gives 25% more punch power, Leopard 2A6 can engage enemy from 4000m compare M1A2 3000m,
-
Leopard 2 A6(62 tons) armor has more protection then M1A2(67tons), because it use more angle armor, front side use Arc shape armor, good protection for top attack and bottom (for mines).

The Leopard (72 km/h 45 mph) is also faster than the M1 (56km/h or 35mph).

-

Germany always has been the Military power hasn't it? I mean, even in WWI and WWII, numerous times, it looked as if Germany would win the war at 5 to 1 odd's.

[/quote]them 1930's-1940's German military types are your kind of people huh?.....figures

lets see, i was in an armor unit in germany, ive seen em both in action, once again ill say it-noone has the computer controlled optic and fire system of the abrams, nothing is faster, ive seen it, what do u know again? oh yeah, nothing

Zheq, at your age shouldn't you be talking about what if's pertaining to super hero face-off's, such as Spiderman v.s. Batman and the like? You'd certainly be more qualified for that.

;-)