New stage teased?

Hey guys. Can any body confirm for me that there was a new unseen stage on the stage selection screen during the official stream?

When they picked stages there were all apparently unlocked except for one. It was left of the random and next to Fulgore' stage. Possibly arcade boss related? Maybe shadow jago? They went out of their way to deliberately not hover over the stage icon...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^^ Yes, Shadown Tiger's Lair. Probably Shago's stage as he may be the boss battle.

^^ cheers. Yeah I imagined shadow jago would be our boss. It's a shame that a shadow equivalent for each character doesn't look like it's happening though. That was the original plan for arcade I believe.  Love that we're getting a new stage though! DH is going out the right way.

^^ They said there's a possibility that another character may get the Shadow treatment but that would probably be further into Season 2 if it happens. At least it's in their thoughts tho.

How do you unlock all the stages in this game?

Purchase them with KP you earn.

^^ buy them with KP. The currency earned in game. You can earn enough KP in 20 mins to unlock all the stages.

Nice to see Shago getting his own stage, I believe this is the precursor to his own moveset also

If shadow Jago's the final boss It will be a major disappointment.

Shado Jago's stage.

Probably Shadow Jago's stage. Wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those "Beat the boss to unlock the stage" type deals either.