New Snowglobes?

I know this is a possible spoiler.  But I've heard that there's more snowglobes asde from the defaults from the main game.  If so where are they? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The one in Dead Money is in Salida Del Sol North.  From the fallout wiki:

"From the southern-most entrance to Salida del Sol South  (inside a house in Salida del Sol North), proceed down the stairway and out to the street then look behind you for the entrance hole in the wall above. This area can be reached by going up the stairs located around the corner to the southeast and following the rooftops back towards the hole."

Each DLC has a snowglobe.

The snowglobes appear in the lucky 38 with the rest of them, there is a shelf above the snowglobes with room for 4 more globes on it, this ties in with the 4 DLCs,

There is a snowglobe in old world blues too

Nice i didn't know dead money had a globe.

It should be noted too that merely picking up the DLC snowglobes awards you with 2000 caps (Honest Hearts) or 2000 Sierra Madre chips (Dead Money...obv)

Dead Money's snowglobe was difficult for me, I had to watch a video on it .

I couldn't find the one in Dead Money.  In Honest Hearts I think I've an idea where it is.  

It's in a room above the stairs (look for hole in wall) that has a lot of desks which are stood on end against the back wall, the snowglobe is on a shelf, also look in the wall vent in the same room, ( on the right, high up) for some loot as well.

D3LIRIANT - It does both. If I could only figure out how to quote lol.