NEW Skyrim Footage (11/1/11)

Enjoy

You guys might be interested to know that this making of video is only partial. The whole video is included in the Collector's Edition in Skyrim.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

150 does seem unreasonable. One reason why I'm just buying the game.....

I saw that and was like.....MMMAANNNNN!!! GOT DAMN $150 price!!! I want the collectors edition, but not THAT bad. It's all good, it will pop up on the net SOMEWHERE. The full video that is.

I know, lol. I'm just trying to shut down Skyrim for a while so I can go on living for next 10 days.

[quote user="apatch of grass"]

Since I'm going to upgrade my current pre-order to CE I'm gonna hold out from watching this as well. Besides, I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it to the release date anyways, I should avoid hype. I'm at a dangerous level of anticapation right now, I can't focus on anything.

[/quote]

There's nothing spoilery in the footage. It's only 3 minutes, no significant story spoilers, mostly locations, gameplay and enemies.

Since I'm going to upgrade my current pre-order to CE I'm gonna hold out from watching this as well. Besides, I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it to the release date anyways, I should avoid hype. I'm at a dangerous level of anticapation right now, I can't focus on anything.

[bump for viewz]

I saw that this morning and loved it. It made me want the collector's edition so bad! I don't want the collector's edition price, though. lol