http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XolQYdLOTA

Little shocked about one of em.lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanxz for the link homie but man I'm shocked also, in ah bad way lol. Ain't feeling that but oh well, free, all I'm worried about is Freddy, these are just bonuses.

Yea cyber sub was a oddone but hey gives me hope for alts to dlc character even if they are pallate swaps.

That's very true, nothing wrong with having other options. I wanna do the klassic fatality with the unmasked Sub.

Yea if they do anything other than pallate swap expect it to be paid dlc lol

Ok, isn't Netherealm taking the low road by releasing only palette swapped costumes? (all cyber ninjas,ninjas, female ninjas) i like the classic Sub (where is the blu barber pole pants? Remember? Swirly?) but come on talk about phoning it in. I already have classic cyber ninja costumes...thanks for the blue color, didnt know classic cyber sub was in mk3 (sarcasm)

Lol yea I think they are just giving him one because he didn't have one but the reason they do the swap is it's alot cheaper to render it a diff color and the ninja use to look all the same so that's why they get em and others don't. Now if they do paid dlc I'm sure they would throw in different ones for non ninja characters. If u want to get technical they didn't get mk3 maskless sub right he never had the undershirt it's his umk3 outfit maskless.lol

Hey, at least CSZ gets an alt even if it is a palette swapped costume and its free. I was surprised also but now we can only hope that the DLC characters get alts themselves. Yeah, I know CSZ didnt have a klassic in MK3 or UMK3 or even was in MK3 or UMK3 but then again this is a reboot so now he gets one. NRS probably was stumped on what to give CSZ for an alt so they figured on a "klassic" one for him.

Ever since the Hydro twitpic tweet for Episode 9 of legacy and MK4 Unmasked Subby, I knew this was coming.  I hope thay have a Robert Englund alternate for Freddy K in the future.

Yea I'm cool with it glad he got one and if we get alts for dlc it will be paid they wernt going to do it in compatibility since if u didn't want the character why wud u want a alt u cudnt use

What?