New - Show Me the Ropes

I'm new at CoD and I need someone who can play with me and show me around. But I need someone patient because right now, I'm terrible. Help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

gHOST, fAMAS.

Ill play with you ^.^

ill play to.......wait xbox broke   :(

My wife and I will be on later, in about 2 hours...add me if you want to play.....

I'll play. Hit me up. ;)

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

Ill play with you ^.^

[/quote]

Your the most helpful gamer

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

Ill play with you ^.^

[/quote]

Your the most helpful gamer

[/quote]

I try 

After reading all these Bf fan posts I'm starting to like PS3 fans a lot more ;)

Thanks, guys - I appreciate the help.

Never played Battle Field, but I hear people are stoked about it coming out soon. Is it really THAT good?

[quote user="Lo857"]

Thanks, guys - I appreciate the help.

Never played Battle Field, but I hear people are stoked about it coming out soon. Is it really THAT good?

[/quote]

If you like your shooters slower-paced and tactical, absolutely. It requires more thought than Call of Duty, in the sense that running and gunning will serve only to get you killed. I love both games, but for different reasons. Battlefield could be best described as the "thinking man's shooter", while Call of Duty is the every-man's shooter. As for your Call of Duty needs the best thing I can suggest is to watch matches after they've finished in Theater Mode. See how the leading players act and so on.