New secret achievement

Looks like they added the 250 points for the gamer points.  Any guesses on what they would give 100 points for?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well in Black Ops 2 theyre gonna have zombies and it's probably not gonna be the unnamed characters again like from World at War... so i dont think the earth explosion would actually kill ALL the zombies

you hacker

good

Hmm. I like someone's take on big bang meaning a new beginning, but I would really like to see them blow up the Earth, just for giggles. If this scenario you could keep playing, as well, whereas blowing up the moon ends the rounds. Also if Richtofen somehow got caught in the blast, good; It's what he gets for this whole zombie mess.

This is Treyarch's last Zombies map. They have said it numerous times. Saying things like, "The final frontier." "Bring and end to the undead once and for all." And if the achievement says "Get sweet, sweet revenge.", then I was right that it's probably for killing or defeating Samantha.

The big bang suggests a new begining so maybe its the end for the nazi`s,maybe new types of zombies next time.

I doubt they'd kill off the Zombies storyline, seeing as it has been so successful. At least, I hope they wouldn't.

it sounds like you have to blow up the moon to create a new start,wipe out the zombies existence.

maybe this will be the last ever zombies???

if its called the big bang then its 100% for completing all 3 easter eggs ive read over at cod forums (offical) that the zombie's moon level ends with a big bang!

woot woot cheevo solved lol