New realistic "Life" Roleplay group

I have made a new roleplay community on GTA V that goes beyond the "cops & crooks" concept. Essentially we are life roleplayers we start businesses own cars/houses do crime have all the good stuff. However I won't spill all the beans. If you are interested respond to this forum or message The Don43 or Malik Mizzou on Xbox live we will walk you through the process of joining. We will also have an interview with you just to be sure you are mature enough.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

an interview?? dang, almost feel like im bout to get a job though lol

what kind of role play are yall doing?

i just joined a new crew and deleted 2 other crews, so i got 1 spot left

Clans are just another attempt for us to redefine our current lives in virtual reality, aka, impossible. We can "pretend" all we want but in reality, there are only two certainties: life and death

... and life can be very cruel and unsuspecting.

I see life as a game, you win some, you lose some, but you only get 1 life.

I also see it as a huge test

Yea that philosophy is nice and all but this isn't a clan. Also Legend I spoke of starting something like this five months ago and you were behind me when I posted but no this isn't about that.

We have the interview to basically have a maturity test because past experiences proofed we would need it but if you have more questions hmu on Xbox live I'll be on in about an hour.

Sometimes life puts you in difficult circumstances you didn't choose, but being happy or unhappy is a choice you make, and I've chosen to make the best of things that I can.

Although you say this isn't a clan your are recruiting people to play the game with you which should be done on the community section of the forums not here. Otherwise the forum will be full of individual threads for each clan/group/community

You can find that here

Clan: forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx

Community: forums.xbox.com/.../134.aspx