New Rage DLC

Next week! Yes it has been awhile since the game was released but it's packing some goodies with this DLC, check the link http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/12/14/bethesda-confirms-rage-scorchers-dlc

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I rented it when it first released.  Was fun for awhile but got boring as you get to the end and even taking my time finding everything I was done with it in less than a few days.  It's definitely fun but not buying a copy anytime soon.

^ When you finally do you'll get through it in six hours...

Pretty stoked for this DLC. I enjoyed every minute of this game and could feel that there were all sorts of areas that seemed to be primed for DLC...since Rage 2 is merely conceptual, I hope this isn't the only content that gets added.

@autana79. What didn't you like about it?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Really? I loved the game, thought it was definitely a solid FPS (ending was terrible). But the campaign was much longer than 6 hours unless you ran through it but on Nightmare (which wasn't too hard) it took about 10 hours. The co-op missions were good too. It's just one of those games that had bad timing with its release and Borderlands beat them to the punch. Either way I'll definitely be picking up the DLC.

I didn't really hate Rage, but it took me ages to bother finishing it.

It came nowhere near the hype.

i'l be honest, I got the anarcy edition or w.e the preorder edition is, I like the case it looks cool $5 for someting to put on my shelf XD

They sure took their sweet time with this one didn't they lol. I'm gonna have to pop it in just to refresh myself on how to play this game.

^^ haha, that's a good one.