New Profile...

Hello.

Recently my account (VeteranHacker) was permanitly suspended, but that's not why I'm posting. 

On my new gold account(VideoGamerHD), I cannot play my previously purchased 'DLC' from Call of Duty: World At War, Black Ops(Hardened Edition limited maps)Modern Warfare 2. All of my DLC and downloaded games (Battlefield: 1943, full edition from marketplace) can't be played. What's going? I bought the content so why can't I play them? I want to play Zombie mode with my friends!

I read about a 'Licence transfer', but I do not know what it is, so I never bothered with it.

Can anyone help? I spent A LOT of money on these extra bonus maps and I can't even play on them!

Thanks,

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When an account is permanently banned from XBL everything associated with it is forfeit as per the XBL Terms of Service including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever and you have no one to blame for that but yourself.

If you follow the contracts you agree to you won't have this sort of issue ever again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As it has been said already, you lose everything associated with your gamertag when it gets banned.

Follow the rules next time and it will not happen again.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="VideoGamerHD"]Recently my account (VeteranHacker) was permanitly suspended, but that's not why I'm posting. 

On my new gold account(VideoGamerHD), I cannot play my previously purchased 'DLC' from [...][/quote]

You could have done the License Transfer to your new console* before your account got banned, and you'd now be able to use its purchases under any other profile on your console. That would have worked until you changed consoles again and couldn't re-transfer the content for the banned profile. But now it is too late, because you can't perform the transfer with a banned gamertag.

* It seems you must have changed consoles sometime after buying content with the now-banned profile, either because of a purchase or getting a console back from repair with a different console ID.

Sorry this didn't help.