New Prestiges

When you hit the max Prestige, the game can become less enjoyable. As seen in one of the previous Modern Warfare games, new Prestige levels were brought in and brought players back to the game. This is the first Call of Duty since the original Modern Warfare that I've decided to go the length and hit the top rank again.  I'm aware that the system is different now with the whole 'Create a Soldier' thing, therefore bringing in new Prestiges may not be as easy as it was before but it can increase the longevity of the game for those who have already maxed out. Sure there are patches to unlock and operations to complete but when you take into account that these reward you with XP and being at the max rank, XP does nothing for you, those patches and operations just do not seem as interesting as they were. They're also adding in new Micro-Ts to the game, people at the max rank may feel more obliged to purchase those items if new Prestiges are brought in. Anyway, I'm sure there are many who aren't keen on the idea and some who are, discuss.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I also think it would be a good idea. I'm max prestige and have most things unlocked. that I use at least. As you said it might be hard to add new prestige's but i still think its worth a shot. Because I have only played for like 6 days.    

The only major new additions to the game would be the badges, when it comes to the 'Create a Soldier' idea, I thought they could just do a copy and paste job. Click the right stick in or something and you have your second page of soldiers, first two or three are unlocked and the rest are more expensive than the previous top squad members.  Copy and paste shouldn't be too hard for them, they've been doing it for years.

Hahaha indeed they have I feel like it will be Modern Warfare 3 kinda. Where they will add the more prestige's a little later in the game. But I hope they do because it does get boring. Also I think they should add more clan levels 25 is just to easy.

To be fair, my clan isn't even at level 25 yet but thats because we don't have enough members on to gain the XP regularly. Having 8 members who used to play regularly, and now being down to around 3 who actively play can make levelling up incredibly tedious. Maybe they should have allowed clans with less members to gain more XP per win and clans with more members less XP per win. That way, it seems fair. You get 60 CXP per member in a win, it should be 80 - 100 CXP per win for clans with less members at a certain cap, lets say up to 10 members, and for every extra 5 - 10 members your XP reduces by 10 - 20. Just an idea, not sure how they'd do it if they did but I'm sure they wouldn't anyway.

Indeed my new clan has only 4 members in it. Hard to rank up but my old one that had like 35 ranked up super quick. I agree that there should be more XP and every time you get a new player it goes not a slight bit.

i am only level23 it is going to take me forever just to get my first one!! lol

I have always wanted a continious ranking system. Especially with how weapons and stuff are now. Have them available for everyone at level one, but have a long term rank and maybe a new emblem for rank every now and then. If I play 20 days played, Id like to have a rank showing that. It doesnt need any special weapons or anything, just a rank for time played, whatever that time is.

I like what Dice did with BF3, when you hit max level you didn't go through a prestige but the XP required to rank up increased dramatically, your badge would change in appearance the more you leveled up and you got a number showing what level you were at after hitting max rank. Ghosts isn't anything special but I do enjoy playing it, so hitting max rank just takes the fun out of it. I like to feel 'rewarded' when playing games and with all this XP going towards nothing it just gets boring now. I've resorted to using Danger Close with Riot Shields and Noob Tubes in Search and Rescue lobbies just to get some fun out of it now. Even started playing Extinction more!

I vote NO max rank, gimmee credit for whatever my "rank" is. Would be cool.

More prestige levels as in mw3. No brainer as many and I mean many gamers are max already. The game alots need to keep on gaming. Nothing like gaming against the 20 days played gamers. Kind of sad.