new patch...better or worse for you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've noticed Game plays a bit smoother n don't freeze as much  but lag compensation seems worse been host on 3 occasions today and end up 0-23, 7-36 & 4-28 and other games strugling to keep a positive k/d. Now I don't confess to being the best player in the world but can usual hold my own. N still find I'm aiming my gun emptying a couple of rounds n dyin then kill cam shows me standing there or aiming into space

I think it's better but not fixed.  Some games my bullets seem to get kills super fast and easy then all of a sudden a few games into my session my bullets do less damage and people kill me where the kill cam shows me just running at them when in reality I put a whole clip into them.  I mean I never know if I'm doing good because of my game play or the other players having connectivity issues and I never know if I'm being out gunned due to my connectivity issues or if I'm being out played.  So it is what it is I guess.  Let the beta testing continue.

I am still getting the being killed by my opponent online when I saw them 3 seconds before they even turned my way bs. I look at the kill cam and my enemy allready shot me before i got a shot off!! Seriusly this had rarely happened in blops but mw2 yes so it has to be a Iw thing!

they will never fix lag in a patch,its their end not ours..iw are lying if they say a patch is for the lag..dont you think they would have fixed it by now if they could..the most important part of the game..wake up people.

Only thing I noticed was the exploit for clan tags is gone. Other then that the game is still very inconsistent. I will go 24-1 in one game then 3 and 15 in the next.

0-23? 7-36? 4-28? sorry that's not 'struggling to keep a positive k/d' that's COMPLETELY FAILING, i've been in thousands of matches now and never seen anyone (nube or not) with a match k/d as bad as those, you're making it up??

@Miami Jackson

No that's called inconsistancy. Stop lying about lag compensation, it's gone, now it depends on the host's connection just like in Mw2 and Cod4.

I'm noticing the players who are getting the most kills are on 3 bars. So I think its worse because everyone is exploiting lag comp now. totally sick of gettting killed only because some noob seems me shooting at him  but he isnt taking any damage then he turns around and shoots me

@Zehq I wouldn't lie to you or anyone else in these forums. I didn't say anything about lag compensation. I'm stating exactlly what I notice going on.

R6LV syndrome.