New Patch Ruined My Game?

So, I downloaded the new update this morning. Got the Resurgance pack, and did all that stuff. But now when I try to play ME3, it freezes when trying to connect to the EA Servers. I've tried this 5 times, and every single time it freezes when trying to connect to the EA Servers. Anyone else experiencing this problem, or any ideas on how to fix it? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

*UPDATE* If this ever happens to you, just install Disc 1 or 2 onto your harddrive, and that should fix it. 

I always install lol thank god I have a 320gb hd

Very strange, but good to know you found a fix for it. I was about to post that this has never happened to me, but I have both game disks installed. Glad you're back up and running.

This is happening to me. I'm on my 4th startup. I have had both discs installed before this problem. I played the new DLC last night without problems. The title update this morning seems to be a problem. Help!!

Same thing happening to me. I will install one disc and we'll see...

If installing your discs doesn't work you might have a bigger issue that is unrelated to the patch(as far as I know)-

forums.xbox.com/.../217537.aspx

New update making game freeze when signing in to servers...it worked when I played 2am this mourning, and after update freezes. What did they mess up?

I have both discs installed and it has froze up on Me 2 out of 4 times.

Just booted up and was prompted to update. Now the game hangs when it tries to communicate with the EA servers.

Both discs are already installed. I'll try re-installing. Someone has also suggested signing in with another tag. I'll give that a go too.

booting the game while signed in using another tag seems to have fixed it for me......