New parachute mechanics for BF3

Alan Kertz - "You need to fall a min dist before you get to open a chute. About 3 or 4 stories. And it has to open fully to slow you."

Also you do not get damage for falling 3-4 meters (1 story)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Very interesting. First I have heard of this.   I might be going splat a lot thinking something went wrong on my button mash as to why my chute will not open. Thus reclosing the cute.   Will be interesting to see it play out.

Don't take damage from a 4 meter drop? These guys are wearing 80-100 lbs of gear, you would break your legs falling that distance. However it is just a video game.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"] However it is just a video game.[/quote]You said it yourself :)

bf is so unrealistic, cod does it so much better.

lol

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

lol

[/quote]

iknorite

[quote user="Domuhnic"]bf is so unrealistic, cod does it so much better.[/quote]Yeah cos COD is sooo realistic!

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

[quote user="Domuhnic"]bf is so unrealistic, cod does it so much better.[/quote]Yeah cos COD is sooo realistic!

[/quote]

lol I mean battlefield is somewhat realistic but call of duty is a joke in that department.

Crossbows, nukes, tomahawks, and guns with genitals on them are used everyday in modern combat! Show our armed forces some respect!

Good so no longer dying from jumping 2 feet off the ground lol

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

lol

[/quote]If BF3 was a cow, MW3 is the stuff coming out of the cows rear.