new outlook on kill thieves

So i love horde. i love everything about it except until recently...kill stealing. i HATE kill stealers or at least i did until i decided to browse forums and look into how other people felt about it. i found that generaly people just care about the win, not the kill and that people who are overconcerned with kills are considered non-team players. so if anyone out there has played horde with me and i got all pissed because i thought u were trying to ks...im over it....sorry

p.s. this does not excuse those who for example: wait till i/others down a grub and then hit it from a distance. thats f**ked and poor gamesmanship

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

btw anyone on this thread a hoarder/team player?....friend me

i can get on board with that. i am reformed from caring about kills.

If it's PvP then I can understand but there should be no worry about it in coop modes. If you are getting mad about it in Horde or Beast then you probably shouldn't be playing those modes.

To me it's about surviving. It doesn't matter who gets the actual kill as long as the enemy is dead.

If you put in the majority of the work you get the majority of the points, correct? You can steal get point man by not getting the most kills

my only complaint anymore is about those who DO actively steal kills. and it is pretty obvious when they do

Caring about kill stealing in a coop mode is pretty stupid. I don't actively try to take someones kills but if you take too long to kill that downed enemy you can bet I will give it some hammerburst from across the map. It's teamwork not a competition.

If someone takes my down then IDGAF because it's a game and I still get all the points plus a kill towards my assist medal.

I get ya.  I regularly charge into 3 grubs at a time with nothing but a chainsaw, and slaughter them all.  People who have played Horde with me can vouch.

It's an art.

well i wouldnt let them die, thats kinda the point of me waiting with them. and any good gears gamer can take on at least 2 drones at a time.. i may have exaggerated with 3 but u get the point

That's a little extreme bud.  If someone's got three grubs on them, I'll charge in and lend them a chainsaw.  Would you rather they complain about a killsteal (though in that case it's hardly justified), or complain that you let them die?  People gonna complain about everything anyway, so just do your thing.

All that said, if someone gets a down and there's no immediate danger of them being revived, or of the person who got the down being in trouble, I'll usually let them finish it.