New Originals game mode

I think there should be a game mode without Retro Lancer and Sawed Off shotgun, they spoil it IMO

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hammerburst owns both these guns if you can tap fast enough and can down from across the map in seconds but that guns ok ?

I don't support removal of either weapon or segregation of the community either.

Hammerburst is not a problem its an original gun so I dont mind.

[quote user="Harryyy x 96"]

I think there should be a game mode without Retro Lancer and Sawed Off shotgun, they spoil it IMO

[/quote]

All this Complaining spoils is getting Very old.... how about stop playing and go play gears 2?

If u don't like the guns then play private and either don't choose those guns or train with them to be better. If u choose the gnasher then most of the bots will choose the gnasher. same goes with the rifles.

How does the Retro lancer spoil the game?

=( I guess the only gun in this game that has recoil spoils the game.

Got'cha.

Everyone attack the guy for posting his opinion on an open forum! Take that for having your own thoughts and feelings!!!

I think they segregated the community the second they said FU to hardcore Gears 1 fans and gave long range every advantage and put the sawed off in

I don't know about that game-mode, but more origianl game-modes for Gear 3 would have been nice.

Although, they did get rid of Guardian for CTL which isn't as good.

Guardian should have stayed. i understand the Annex and Koth being combined for the new KOTH but they should have left Guardian and put in CTL but they will probably make us pay for it in a DLC