New Ninja Gaiden 3 Screenshots

http://www.strategyinformer.com/ps3/ninjagaiden3/screenshots.html

Tecmo and Team Ninja have released 6 new screenshots for Ninja Gaiden 3. In the screenshots you can see Ryu and his new mysterious red opponent. Ninja Gaiden 3 will be shown at this years Tokyo Game Show.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looking forward to it but miss the over the top gore.

I'm looking forward to it. Love the NG series. Id buy this over any other release in 2012.

[quote user="Art of Seven"]

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

Damn another sequel? Sure fans will thrive from it but I just wish developers would do something new.

[/quote]

So are you saying you want Team Ninja to do something other then a game about a Ninja?

[/quote]

Would it really be a bad thing if they did? Their games always ooze quality graphics and gameplay, would be nice to see them try their hand outside of their comfort zone for a change.

And Kasumi > Ryu.

[quote user="miGneto"]

[quote user="GOGO 101"]

Looking forward the NG3, hopefully Master Ninja will still be challenging, been meanign to waste countless hours on a pointless video game for a while now :P

[/quote]

How about you get 1250/1250 in Ninja Gaiden II first?

I won't stop bugging you about that until I see it haha!

[/quote]

Ouch! Leave him alone ;)

TBH even though it pains me to say it I'm actually looking forward to the DMC reboot more than NG3. Even with the scant details we know about this game Hayashi and the new TN have proven they have no idea how to make a proper NG game, but still a nerfed NG3 is better than no new NG game I suppose.

Just hope that MN isn't dumbed down to suit the casual audience TN are so desperate to attract.

^^I'd love to see a new IP by Team Ninja, but at the expense of missing NGIII? I'm not sure I could make a decision like that.

Next move is that will be rated T or E. Nice pics.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]I just can't hyped about this game. First they decide there will be no dismemberments of any kind? Then I see a picture of the new Ninja Gaiden girl, and her boobs aren't even huge. What happened Team Ninja?[/quote]

^^Ayane got tired of getting slapped in the face when she runs.

I'm curious to see how the game will play without the tried and true amputate and obliterate techniques and without the Flying Swallow. From the looks of the screenshots, they're going back to NG and Ryu's Fiend blood from the looks of his hand. It's Ninja Gaiden. I'd rather buy a dumbed down NG than any of the other hot 3's from this year. 

[quote user="Shigurui"]

[quote user="miGneto"]

[quote user="GOGO 101"]

Looking forward the NG3, hopefully Master Ninja will still be challenging, been meanign to waste countless hours on a pointless video game for a while now :P

[/quote]

How about you get 1250/1250 in Ninja Gaiden II first?

I won't stop bugging you about that until I see it haha!

[/quote]

Ouch! Leave him alone ;)

TBH even though it pains me to say it I'm actually looking forward to the DMC reboot more than NG3. Even with the scant details we know about this game Hayashi and the new TN have proven they have no idea how to make a proper NG game, but still a nerfed NG3 is better than no new NG game I suppose.

Just hope that MN isn't dumbed down to suit the casual audience TN are so desperate to attract.

[/quote]

Damn, thought he'd forgotten :P

I'm also really hoping they don't make MN easier, sure make Ninja Dog or whatever is the lowest difficulty easier, but they should definitely maintain the impossible to beat aspect of the series.

I just can't hyped about this game. First they decide there will be no dismemberments of any kind? Then I see a picture of the new Ninja Gaiden girl, and her boobs aren't even huge. What happened Team Ninja?