New N7 Weapons

What N7 weapon did you get from your commendation pack and was it the one you wanted? Oh, and I was wondering , can you upgrade your new N7 weapon by buying the different packs or is the gun just stuck at level 1 and can't go any higher?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got the grenade launcher rifle. The falcon I think its called, and its a giant piece of crap. You would think exploding grenades would do more damage, but apparently not.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

I got the grenade launcher rifle. The falcon I think its called, and its a giant piece of crap. You would think exploding grenades would do more damage, but apparently not.

[/quote]The Falcon wasn't one of the new N7 weapons from the event. 

-

Anyways, yes I did. I got the Sniper which is what I wanted but there's no way to upgrade them outside of future events. The weapons aren't in normal boxes. 

I still haven't received mine.

That blows. I was really looking forward to upgrading the N7 Sniper because that this is pretty beast. Oh well, just gotta get lucky with the sinper upgrades then.

Man, I wanted the sniper, I got the eagle pistol. It's alright, but my predator pistol beats it by a lot since its only level 1, where as my predator is a level 10.

i got the hurricane SMG its horrendous, fire rate all the way up while accuracy is pretty much at the bottom,

got the shotgun [N7 Valkyrie], its a beast, slug shot gun with predictable projectile arc.

[quote user="vader da slayer"]

got the shotgun [N7 Valkyrie], its a beast, slug shot gun with predictable projectile arc.

[/quote]I think you mean the Crusader. The Valkyrie wasn't in the pack. 

Still haven't tried out my newly aquired Hurricane SMG, it's nice to know that there's another option in the arsenal, but I'm always gunning for the next crate to open and going with what's become familiar to get me there quicker, never been a fan of the SMGs but this one seems to pack a hell of a punch, I'm a little worried that it may just fly right out of my hands...:-)

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[quote user="vader da slayer"]

[/quote]I think you mean the Crusader. The Valkyrie wasn't in the pack. 

[/quote]

almost positive its the valkyrie, will double check.

edit: yeah it is the crusader (valkyrie is the AR), but still a slug shot gun :D but could have sworn it was saying valkyrie when I killed things with it.