New Multiplayer footage from Dice.

http://www.ea.com/news/jets-take-flight-in-battlefield-3     Looks pretty good. I can see the jet **** now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

A bit late with the video but I agree with you. You can see many people just sitting in the runway, waiting for that jet to spawn. I'll have fun trying to run them over in a humvee

More PC footage :(

Thank god I am getting this game on PC. Game is going to  be epic with the 32 vs 32 on Caspian Bay. Are they just scaling down the maps on the consoles to better suit 12 vs 12?

[quote user="XX CROWBAR XX"]

More PC footage :(

[/quote]Don't make sad face build a PC.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I have always wanted a practice area for honing your flying skills.  With the jets I would like it even more so. If they stick to there SOP we will not have a practice area. 

I would not mind getting in to fly. I do think it will be hard though. I can see half the team waiting in the jet spawn area.

[quote user="Bl00dVayN3"]

Thank god I am getting this game on PC. Game is going to  be epic with the 32 vs 32 on Caspian Bay. Are they just scaling down the maps on the consoles to better suit 12 vs 12?
[/quote]

I dont know how much scaling DICE have planed for the console, but yes they are.

For Caspian Border, the map in this trailer, they've said the version on consoles will be exactly the same size with the same number of flags (5). Which is amazing, maybe they just move some things around for better infantry combat, but still give us the same size playground for vehicles?