New message glitch?

I got a message today for someone and after that, my xbox sent me notifications for every message in my inbox. My sound was just beeps for like 10 minutes. Has this happened to anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no, but i don't often get messages and when i do i delete them as soon as i've read and/or responded to them. my audio is also usually barely audible when i play games lately...

Been around for years, that glitch. I get it occasionally.

That happens most times when you have 100 messages and you get more.

if you keep less then 100 messages, you should be fine.

I get a lot of hatemail when I invade, I guess.

Really???  Come on Joe, Delete some old stuff...... or mute a few people.   GOOD LUCK!!!!

Yep, I've had this before, no problems since though

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]LOL if you are bullying  Lv 1 newbies with your super high leveled character i can guess why they hate you. Why you don't block PM's from randoms?

[/quote] I got that a lot when I used Tranquil Walk of peace and Fire Tempest.

I never had this problem. Sounds like it'll fix itself in time. Good luck!

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

[/quote]LOL if you are bullying  Lv 1 newbies with your super high leveled character i can guess why they hate you. Why you don't block PM's from randoms?

[/quote]I'm invading in the depths at level 25. It's that sweet spot in the game where you should know what you're doing yet some most people still suck. All I can say is that it is (literally) a blast down there with pyromancies. The bonfire is in that small sewer chamber, and if you you chaos fire storm, there is no avoiding it. The room is like a furnace. So, yeah, I get a lot of hate mail.

It's funny because it would be so easy to stop (when I do this I have 0 poise).