New mature player interested in BF3 clan

I've been a BF fan for a long time, but I've only had BF3 for a few weeks. I'm almost to level 30 now. The main reason I want to join a clan is because I want to work with the other members of my squad better. The one problem I have right now is that I don't have a mic at the moment. Obviously this would be a huge advantage in working with a squad, so I know it could prevent me from joining a clan, but if so, I will update the posting as soon as I get another mic. I plan to pick up a mic within a couple of weeks, most likely. I also don't have the new maps yet; I've hardly even learned all of the original maps yet. I still thought I would start looking for a clan now, because I don't really have any friends that play BF3. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

CAG is recruiting and looking for active members we mostly do tactics www.cagclan.com

Sent ya a PM. Consider us when you get your mic back.

Thanks. I almost bought a $20 one but decided to wait till I have $50 for an x12. Do you have a server?

Yes, multiple.

Still looking for clan? . Come join Legion of Honor, home to mature members and military veterans. over 450 members. For BF 3, we have 8 organized groups that compete or casual play. www.legionofhonorclan.com

Home to BF 3, BLOPS2, HALO 3, SC 2