New maps revealed - Operation Firestorm and Grand Bazzar

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

WTF???  The actual game has been changed from the beta?!?!  I thought the beta was the final product???  Who approved these changes?!?!?!

J/K

I agree... How Dare They!!!!  Especially when they said that the final game was going to be much different than the beta, that the beta was not a FAIR representation of the game that would be shipped.  The nerve of some people.....  ;)

[quote user="Only1Matrixxx"]

WTF???  The actual game has been changed from the beta?!?!  I thought the beta was the final product???  Who approved these changes?!?!?!

J/K

[/quote]

Win

To All the pre-order cancelers..

" Is it as glitchy as the beta? Not in my experience. If you've noticed, the beta hasn't updated on consoles and the build available to the public is over six weeks old. My time spent with these maps on PC and PS3 flowed smoothly the entire time. I never saw anyone fall through the map and no long-neck avatars squirmed across the ground twitching. Not only that, enemies appear to take more damage to kill -- another qualm I had with what I'd played before the latest demo. Steady aim is paramount to success and I'd often have to run down a wounded player to finish them off. I too escaped death a few times after absorbing some damage and rushing to safety. "

Pre-order again?!?

They look great. The only problem is it wasn't 360 footage.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Looks to be fun. But I gotta say, the graphics still look like bad company 2.

they even said the beta was not the final product, and the maps look good.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

They look great. The only problem is it wasn't 360 footage.

[/quote]To be fair the second video was on PS3 which will pretty much be identical on the 360 version of the game. 

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Looks to be fun. But I gotta say, the graphics still look like bad company 2.

[/quote]that bad? BC2 had some of the best MP graphics Ive seen coupled with good gameplay.

^^ dont mistake me Dom, BC looked very good and I hope this AT LEAST has that fidelity. But Dice made us believe it would be better than that, so I hope they can follow through. Graphics dont make the game, but they do make the game better.