NEW MAP: Shipbreaker

A trusted source has revealed via his PlayStation 3 that a new map called Shipbreaker is coming to Modern Warfare 3 at somepoint in the future! The preview picture looks like it will be based on the Spec Ops mission Smack Town. This new map will likely be released in the Xbox's JUNE DLC ELITE Season which will be released on the 19th!

Check the video and pictures here: http://www.callofdutymappacks.com/news/leaked-june-dlc-shipbreaker-terminal/ This one is super juicy and is deffo real people!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

super juicy? what is it, a fruit?

I'll wait for the details tomorrow, thank you.

Shipbreaker looks almost exactly like that one Faceoff map. Aground...? Lame.

They said Shipbreaker might be a Faceoff map similar to Rust?   Also I read that Terminal from MW2 might be showing up... which will be awesome.... a great map (although MW2 was a horrible game.. it had some nice maps)

if all we get is a faceoff map this month, hell will be raised.

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

[/quote] agreed 

face off dashboarders game mode of choice

I'm just going to say 3 things: 1, "Shipbreaker" looks like the Face/Off map; 2, Terminal has been a "leaked map" since March; 3, 402 said ALL Elite content will be new & even though he no longer works for IW, that statement still stands legally. If Terminal (or Rust or Shipment) ever appear as DLC, they cannot legally be part of Elite Content Drops unless they're free...

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

[/quote] agreed 

[/quote]

Agree as well. I most certainly did NOT pay for gametype exclusive maps & I would've NEVER bought Elite if I was told it'd be a possibility. 

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

[/quote] agreed 

[/quote]

Boy are you guys going to be pissed -- 3 new F/O maps & NO regular maps.

BS!   Who is the genius that thinks FO maps are more popular than reg multiplayer maps?  this is downright garbage and inexcusable.