New map packs

When do you guys think DICE will come out with a new expansion pack.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

there has been zero word on map pack dlc, so my guess is 6 more months or so.

Man thats a long wait these b2k maps just arent enough

ME3 next month....Ghost Recon....few other titles coming.....who knows, maybe some small time developer with a great idea will come along a release a "sleeper" hit in the FPS genre....someone who knows how to do it right maybe

Yeah I forgot about those titles its just some of these maps really just make me mad

I hope it's sooner rather than later. The newly updated rehash maps are cool, but I want and need new maps. At least 4 would be great for now, just give us something new already. I won't even hesitate to pay for dlc maps as long as they're new. They really need to start pushing out content for this game quick or people(the ones who like the game anyways)are going to start losing interest and I'd hate to see that happen as I think it's a fun game to play.

Yeah thats exactly how I feel like I just need something new to play

[quote user="Spud 72"]

I hope it's sooner rather than later. The newly updated rehash maps are cool, but I want and need new maps. At least 4 would be great for now, just give us something new already. I won't even hesitate to pay for dlc maps as long as they're new. They really need to start pushing out content for this game quick or people(the ones who like the game anyways)are going to start losing interest and I'd hate to see that happen as I think it's a fun game to play.

[/quote]

A lot of us have played games that NEVER got new maps - I played Americas Army: True Soldiers for 4 years, 1000 hours, same 8 maps.  It wasn't about the maps or the graphics or the guns, it was about the fun we all had playing against eachother.    

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]

A lot of us have played games that NEVER got new maps - I played Americas Army: True Soldiers for 4 years, 1000 hours, same 8 maps.  It wasn't about the maps or the graphics or the guns, it was about the fun we all had playing against eachother.    

[/quote]I've been gaming since 1977, I get it, but I can still have just as much fun playing against other people on new maps too. I like the option of additional content and I want it.

I saw a preview of the new maps. It went something like this: US=====A=====B=====C=====RU

I guess during the spring season.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360