New Map Pack Release Time

Does anyone know what time the map pack will be realeased? I know it'll be on the 29th, but I don't know what time it will be. I want to be one of the first people that have a map pack review on Youtube so I'd like to know. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it should be up by 10 PST? That's what I read on here from another thread.

Usually 5-7AM Eastern time, which is 6-8AM Central, 7-9AM Mountain and 8-10AM Pacific

I'm pretty sure Treyarch will announce on their Twitter when the DLC is up. From past experiences, it has been up by 8AM Atlantic when I downloaded the map packs before heading off to work.

[quote user="NewFoundRemedy"]

Usually 5-7AM Eastern time, which is 6-8AM Central, 7-9AM Mountain and 8-10AM Pacific

[/quote]

LOL ... I love the school system in the US.

The Atlantic Ocean has a time zone?

Griffey: "The Atlantic Ocean has a time zone?"

-

Me: "LOL ... I love the school system in the US."

[/quote]LOL.  This is so wrong.  Time decreases from east to west.  If it's 5-7 Eastern, it'll be 4-6 Central, 3-5 Mountain, 2-4 Pacific.  

[quote user="wizxlxcif"]

[/quote]

LOL ... I love the school system in the US.

[/quote]I agree.  I learned far more outside of school on my own than I did in.

charlieINTEL reports that it could be online at 2AM Pacific.

Ah F me. But damn, like anyone really cares that much about any time zone but their own. Cut me a little bit of slack. It's not a US thing either. I doubt off the top of your head that you could get all of Europe's time zones right. Go back to your tea.