New Map Pack Quesiton???

Ok, I know its says that the map pack will be free for everyone who purchased the Hardened and Prestige edition. But my question is, how would they actually know if we purchased the hardened or prestige edition, its not like treyarch is gonna go to every gamestop and look at their past records and see who bought it and who didn't, then send everyone of those people a code. I dont know if i am the only person who thought of this, but seriously how will they know if we are supposed to get it for free or not????!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Don't freak out, they will most like take a look at your download history and if you have the classic zombie maps on your history, you'll get it for free.

Don't freak out, they will most take a look at your download history and if you have the classic zombie maps on your history, you'll get it for free.

Don't freak out, they will most likely take a look at your download history and if you have the classic zombie maps on your history, you'll get it for free.

Whoa, so sorry about that triple post. My internet browser spazzed out and did something. (Also, typos for the first two posts.)

You redownload the classic map pack and when you do you get the new zombie map along with the soundtrack and "Moon" theme.

i have a question if i download cod black ops map packs will any body play it on there account on xbox 360 cause i downloaded a avatar item and no1 could not use it HELP ME !_!

^^^ If you downloaded to your account only your account can play it

avatar items are for the account that downloaded it. maps can be shared. i don't know why it works but if i buy map packs all the accounts in my family package can play them but only on the 2 xboxs in my house.

from what im aware, and DLC, arcade game, game on demand, etc... can be played by any user account on your xbox, even friends who have recovered their profile on my xbox have had full access to my download content while their profile was on my xbox.