New Lone Wolf Mode

Just wondering how many are going to spend some time in this mode?  Myself I do not mind lone wolfing it is Chuck norris approved after all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="NuclearSlurpee"]

Wait is this FFA or TDM?

[/quote]

It's neither. It's just you not joining a squad.

Lone wolf would suggest FFA  as TDM starts with the word Team but as far i know theres no FFA.

Wait is this FFA or TDM?

I want a KFC double down....probably the most unhealthy way to eat chicken in the history of fast food, but dang is it tastey

Lone wolf means that you are by yourself. You are not in a squad. You can always in BF games.

Now move on and make your next pointless thread....

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

There is no "lone wolf mode" in BF3. I think you should take a break from trolling the forums.

Unless you are talking about not joining a squad, then you are a "lone wolf"...

[/quote]

UH   Recheck the Battlefield field bog on play it your way and squads.

[/quote]

I just found that blog. Its not a "Lone-Wolf Mode" as such. The blog says that DICE have twecked the gameplay & Class's to make the game abit more friendly for lone-wolfs. Each class will be a little more balanced then we have seen before.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

There is no "lone wolf mode" in BF3. I think you should take a break from trolling the forums.

Unless you are talking about not joining a squad, then you are a "lone wolf"...

[/quote]

UH   Recheck the Battlefield field bog on play it your way and squads.

Teamdeath match mode is a good mode if you dont have time to play a full battle of Conquest with friends and mics and such..

if you just want to shoot some before you need to go to bed, or gonna grap some beers with friends.. I think i might play some teamdeath match..

but 80% of the time ill be playing BATTLEFIELD.. what means, ill be playing CONQUEST! and NOT rush or TDM

This is the first I'v heard of lone-wolf mode. I'm guessing OP means the new TeamDeath Match Mode.

Chuck Norris approved lol ooooooooooook,no offense chuck norris jokes are old. Ill be spending more time in conquest :)