NEW: League of Excellence v2 SIGN UP

Hello madden community,

I ran a long successful league last season and will look to do so again. League of Excellence will be hosted on a statistical website to show award races, Power Rankings, Game of the Week, and much more! I am a very active commissioner and search for equally active owners. Every league I create is fantasy drafted, with the draft date and time based on majority availability.

We will advance every 2 days at Midnight Eastern with few exceptions. The gap should be sufficient time for owners to schedule and play their matches. I run my league with a strict no glitching or hacking policy. Since this years Madden is new and unpredictable players are bound to find and abuse new errors in the game. The obvious bans include owners who abuse unfair trades, nano blitz, ghost blitz, or rocket catch.

INFO ON JOINING: If you are interested in what will be a fun successful franchise please let me know either by replying to this post, PM, or sending a msg via xbox to HGU GOLIATH. We are not interested in poor losers, quitters, and inactive or busy owners. Unless you intend to stay with this league for 10 seasons, attend every draft, and will be available to play a madden match every 2 days do not join this league.

LEAGUE NAME: League of Excellence v2

PASSWORD: GOPACKGO

ADVANCEMENT: Every 2 Days

DRAFT: TBA ( waiting for league to fill)

TEAMS: 32 (We are looking for a full league)

BELOW I WILL LIST THE TEAMS TAKEN. IF YOU WISH TO CALL DIBS ON A TEAM PLZ LET ME KNOW WITH YOUR REPLY OR MSG.

TEAMS TAKEN: Packers, Buccaneers, 49ers, Patriots, Jets, and Chargers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ill take the Ravens.  GT- jk1148

AIM- madden boi

Sure thing bro when I get this all set up within the next couple of days I will look into it. I am just not sure if every member will be comfortable with giving out their cell phone number.

TEAMS TAKEN UPDATED: Steelers, Bears, Panthers, Saints, Falcons, Texans, Jaguars, Raiders, Chiefs, Rams, Cowboys, Lions, Eagles, Packers, Buccaneers, 49ers, Patriots, Jets, and Chargers

Steelers i am a very active player ran my own league similar to what you've explained here. Sounds absolutely perfect. I would ask if theres a chance you can get everyones cell #'s and put them in a private section of your statistical site so people may text their opponents to ensure games can get played and to keep people from sitting around waiting all day to play their league games! just a thought its what i had in my previous leagues and worked very well.

TEAM TAKEN (UPDATED): Panthers, Saints, Falcons, Texans, Jaguars, Raiders, Chiefs, Rams, Cowboys, Lions, Eagles, Packers, Buccaneers, 49ers, Patriots, Jets, and Chargers

TEAMS TAKEN (UPDATED): Raiders, Chiefs, Rams, Cowboys, Lions, Eagles, Packers, Buccaneers, 49ers, Patriots, Jets, and Chargers.

TEAMS TAKEN (UPDATED): Cowboys, Jaguars, Lions, Eagles, Packers, Buccaneers, 49ers, Patriots, Jets, and Chargers.