new Ideas for Xbox one

I am Justin and I have some ideas, for Video chat like apple's face time lets call it "X' time X time will be talking to your Xbox one friends instead of Skype and you can chat in multiplayer and see each other you tell the X bot command "Xbox x time and you say the users name. Also for online I feel that needs fixing because when I am online with my friends it tells me I was disconnected even I have Verizon files. And for the voice commands it needs fixing and repairs and better easier ways to communicate with your Xbox like "Xbox watch channel 5" instead of saying the name of the channel name if you do not know it by memory and other easy command names and I really want to see more training videos so people can learn the new features. And also I would like the system to be more optimized for faster entering games and apps and other things. The Graphics are so cool I love it and please keep it looking real. Also like Xbox 360 we need a diagnose thing like window's scan disk the user some times can check the hard disk to see if anything is wrong. you say "Xbox scan hard drive" Or scan hard disk" and it will replaces the bad files with new good files that behaves better. Also in case the power goes out Xbox one can back up files and scan any corrupt data and repair files so users do not worry about losing there game data again it is always were it is last left off even if power failed. The green Xbox start up screen is cool but that takes to long to load we need faster start up power like super speed. Any one else have ideas? Justin

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Level   1

Posted 3 Dec 2013 6:57 PM

I am Justin and I have some ideas, for Video chat like apple's face time lets call it "X' time X time will be talking to your Xbox one friends instead of Skype and you can chat in multiplayer and see each other you tell the X bot command "Xbox x time and you say the users name. Also for online I feel that needs fixing because when I am online with my friends it tells me I was disconnected even I have Verizon files. And for the voice commands it needs fixing and repairs and better easier ways to communicate with your Xbox like "Xbox watch channel 5" instead of saying the name of the channel name if you do not know it by memory and other easy command names and I really want to see more training videos so people can learn the new features. And also I would like the system to be more optimized for faster entering games and apps and other things. The Graphics are so cool I love it and please keep it looking real. Also like Xbox 360 we need a diagnose thing like window's scan disk the user some times can check the hard disk to see if anything is wrong. you say "Xbox scan hard drive" Or scan hard disk" and it will replaces the bad files with new good files that behaves better. Also in case the power goes out Xbox one can back up files and scan any corrupt data and repair files so users do not worry about losing there game data again it is always were it is last left off even if power failed. The green Xbox start up screen is cool but that takes to long to load we need faster start up power like super speed. Any one else have ideas? Justin

Beating a dead horse here but I would really like someone to pick up the ashes of BLOODY ROAR and give it makeover for Xbox one. I loved the game back in the day and I think reimagined it would be epic.

Hi Gamers,

Is it me or has has Microsoft really lost it's edge here with the Xbox one, The operating system is clunky  and no longer intuitive. I believe they had a really good system with the Xbox 360 easy to navigate and find what you want a very intuitive. Now I find myself constantly having to Google how to do menial things on the Xbox one like how to enter or redeem a code, I didn't have to do that on the Xbox 360. If you were to like me show someone who has come from a country who had not used either system then ask them which they think is the better most updated system. They picked the Xbox 360 saying it was a far superior easier to use the form factor of the devices in fact the only thing they though the Xbox one had excelled over the Xbox 360 was headset and the way it connects the controller. They said it looked clunky and so was the layout of the operating system. In fact I challenge Microsoft to perform the same trial with ten different people make it a blind trial then find out the results. I have so many friends who are now selling their Xbox ones because they feel the Xbox 360 is far superior as Microsoft  are failing to deliver it is not a next gen system it is a step back. The only thing superior is the hardware  and so far it isn't enhancing the gaming experience it's hindering. If you think this post is wrong take up my challenge and see.

Let's see what happens when they update all devices to the windows 10 core service, then we can slate them if that turns out a shambles.

I'm sorry but the Xbox One is a HUGE improvement over the 360, if you have a hard time finding things maybe you should try using the kinect once in a while... "xbox use a code" it's not hard ;)

Any ideas or gems that you have can also be voiced on the Xbox feedback forums.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/

Be sure to check it out.