New idea to get rid of hackers.

Okay, here's my idea.

I you are tired of playing a game with modders/hackers please feel free to message me.

I'm currently building a group of people, kind of like a clan, to start a war against these people that lack skill.

In order to join my group you must: be a victim of a frozen console, have a way to keep in contact such as a headset or messaging system, be friendly to all other members of the group, and you must have at least two rockstar games.

What this group will do is kick out modders from games before they freeze us and we will make gameplay videos for YouTube

I really hope to find at least 15-60 more people for my group.

Thanks for reading.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You do know that most hackers have like an anti kick bot, to where they can't get kicked from the game, and modders are invincible.

What luke said. It's a great idea, but I don't see how a bunch of "normals" would be able to defeat a modder. Not only that, most modders have invincibility enabled so they are impossible to kill. Since I have no interest in joining, I'll tell you how to "kill" a modder.

-----

To kill a modder as a "normal", hit him/her with the blades of a chopper.

-----

@Luke, you are half right about modders being invincible. The more updated mods that are coming out these days disable (to my knowledge) the invincibility. To figure out if a modder has the most updated version of mods, go to the airport and see if the modder's vehicles spawn in rows around the airport; if so, most likely, this modder is killable by regular means due to having the most updated mods.

LOL FIRST OFF HAHAHA THIS THREAD IS KINDA OF FUNNY TO ME BECAUSE IF YOU TRY TAKING OUT MODDERS AND YOU HAVE A BIG ENOUGH GROUP THOSE MODDERS WILL BE GETTING OTHER MODDERS INTO IT AND EVENTUALLY THEY'LL GET HEAVY HITTERS THAT OUR AT THE TOP OF THE MODDER CHAIN SO EVENTUALLY YOU AND YOUR GROUP WILL GET DDOS ATTACKED WHICH MEANS THEY CAN STOP YOUR INTERNET COMPLETELY .

TRUST ME I KNOW HAHAH IM RETIRED FROM GTAIV BUT IM WELL KNOW BEFORE I CHANGED MY GAMERTAG AND I GOT MY OTHER INFAMOUS ACCOUNT...

Oh? So you ARE a modder?

DDOS attacks do nothing my friend.  All they do is flood the host with bots for a few minutes then boom, and mostly, DDOS is used for websites.  Also, most people now a days have things called a "firewalls" and security restrictions on their router/modem witch prevents that from happening my friend.  However, I assure you that making any kind of threats like that again, will get you banned from the forums, and possibly most likely an investigation on YOUR account from the XBLPET, so I would not suggest doing that in the future. :)  

@legend im not gonna say i am or im not ill put it like this "im retired" lol but people know who im am on gta iv

@luke it wasnt a threat i was saying what would happen eventually i know what happens on gtaiv and yah alot of people think they can ddos attack which they do threw website but im talking bout the people that use vps dedicated to ddos people  if you know the people i know you'd have more knowledge of what really goes down on gtaiv.

and as far as me getting banned i see no reason why i would get ban if im giving my insight and advice about the game actually trying to help if you noticed....

It's interesting though how you say "you're retired". That right there tells me you use to be a modder.

@legend its kind of irrelevant if i was or wasnt im just here to help you guys out with advice and insight and talk about gta v lol

Which is why I've lost interst in whatever it was I was getting at above. Glad you are here to tell us your advice and opinions.

Ok Muzik x Jukee, how do you suggest we deal with modders when they start showing up in GTA V?