New Here!

Hey guys!

First off..First console in over 8 years. definitely a big change from PC. So I'm working my way up to games and such. I still kind of don't know what I'm doing.

BUT I'm posting cause I wouldn't mind having some friends on XBL. kind of lame my friends don't play it I guess lol.

I play CoD MW3 and trying to get my BF3 working.

Add me Chromedstang.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey chrome ;)

You may have seen me on the CTG forum :)

feel free to add me. I play mainly mw2 and crysis 2 at the moment... will start black ops 2 in a few days...

see ya

I own Battlefield 3 right now and getting BO2 soon. I also play on steam so add me and add me on steam (Both names are BlurOfBlaze)

Welcome to LIVE and the Forums!

I just got my console yesterday :) mostly playing BLack Ops 2. Add me if you want!

if you got mic add me bro

welcome to xbox live....add us if u end up with any of our games....Fable 2 and 3.....left 4 dead both.....AC3....will have minecraft...halo 4 and lego lord of the rings after christmas

Welcome to Xbox Live and the forums as well! I wish you luck on your quest to find more friends in order to play with!

Add me if you like, I don't really play Battlefield 3 much though.

If you'll be getting BO2, feel free to add me (I sold MW3 and only have BF3 on Playstation).

more than happy to make a new aquaintance, just add me, thehandofnod, mostly into mw3 at the mo on live but dabble with a few others offline, mostly to keep the mrs happy!!