New here, help please.

Hey all nice to meet you. I am new and just signed in using my email and my gamertag is SalfordThomas88 what did not come up. It came up as something else i have done my email correct when i made my account yesterday.

It makes me think is this why i get the error code (0x80048834) when i try to sign in to msn chat.

SalfordThomas88.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Facebook Twitter and F.M. Radio all worked with my same email (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

try posting on the support forum a moderator can help you more.

try not to post any personal details on the forum,that includes email addresses,you never know who`s on here.

feel like losing anyway THEOWENKILLER if i have to change my gamertag again. I was happy with SalfordThomas88. not sure maybe there is something going on with xbox. My old account was DriedCobra that got hacked years ago i would get it back but i forgot my email lol.

Also i was the same cul as you.

if you hover your mouse over xbox forum on the top left  and click on xbox support from the drop down menu,then choose the connecting to xbox live option,post on there and a moderator should answer within minutes usually.its probably just a windows live id problem.

im not sure what you mean by "i was the same cul as you"

Never seen this happen before, is there a possibility that the SalfordThomas88 account is on a different email?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

il wait THEOWENKILLER lol and its my only email related to every thing i own skype, msn, facebook, psn, myspace, yahoo, google+ so i think there is a problem with xbox mate

First of all I would ask a mod to delete your email address ASAP, especially if it is related to so many websites.

i can get it back i got security on there man since the last was hacked.