New Hardcore update..Suck it up or Leave! that's what they tell us.

New Hardcore update..Suck it up or Leave! that's what they tell us.
If you are a Hardcore player..don't let people try to convince you to like something you know you don't like..

This game has been out for awhile..people know what they like & have grown accustomed to it..
I'm tired of all the speeches..I'm tired of people trying to sell us a dream about "change" on this new update & most of them don't even play "Hardcore"..telling us we are selfish.
Some people are so blind trying to tell us what we know we Like as if they work for Treyarch this powerful money making company..
I don't regret buying this game nor regret paying for all the DLC's..Why because I was satisfied.

People that the new update does not effect are coming in here flaming people that are concerned..calling us cry baby's because we are fighting for what we love. Don't believe me then read the comments below after I'm finished.

I bet if Treyarch took all the guns off the game and just left knives..there will be people still telling us..They are doing whats right for the community..there where to many overpowered weapons..just suck it up play the game or leave.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm a hardcore fan and I'm not telling you to suck it up and leave .......

I'm telling you to suck it up and stay.

If you a are true supporter of hc mode, you would belive that we need more choices in hc and see this as a step in the right direction.We are shorted because our numbers are few, but are numbers are so few in part because of a lack of choice.

I sympathize with you, I'd be totally ticked if they took away hc ffa or hc tdm. But at the same time, I am happy I can play hc dom and hc dem.

The best I can tell you is to party up with people who like the same games and sway the vote.But we need to keep the numbers up if we expect to be recognized.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Agreed! I hate this game now and I've moved on.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thats like telling me if i was a woman to let my husband still beat me..If we leave then maybe they would appreciate us more enough to know..Hey..they spent their money also..We are not talking 100,000's because if it was only 100,000 Hardcore players..we are still talking 1,000,000 in sale income combined.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It's like the new forums. No one likes it but it's not getting changed anytime soon. Might as well start getting used to it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

its July and people are still complaining about Black ops .....

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

its July and people are still complaining about Black ops .....

[/quote]

Pretty much this.

The game has been out long enough that the number of players has dropped, they condensed the HC modes to accommodate for that.  The majority of players are in Core, that's why it has the variety of playlists it does.  Like Old Guy said, suck it up and just play the game.  The community was asked for input on the change to the HC playlists, blame your fellow gamers for the change.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I blame the 13yr old kids that cry too much to TA. The game was fine before the updates. TA could spend there time fixing other things rather than consolidating a playlist. Btw if you think the number of players have dropped your sorely mistaken. Its one of the most played games on XBL. The user numbers are well over 2 million unique players a day! With over 500000 players on at peak times.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Some people take games waaaayyy too seriously.  I understand getting upset, but you sound like you're trying to start a revolution.  Its very simple.  Play or don't play.  They had a reason for the changes.  Even asked the HC community for input before implementing the changes.  If more people played HC or if your HC community would have gave better input you wouldn't be in this situation.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You said Play or don't play, but we Payed to Play..and yes they did ask the HC community for input before implementing the changes, but we where to busy playing & enjoying an already satisfied game & had no idea..But someone did speak on our behalf..it was mostly "Core" players..see for yourself on the black op forums..but sadly us hardcore players are flooding the forums now..why because we are concerned & disappointed & just want thing the way they where before the update that we did not really need.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You didn't need the update, but Treyarch did.  They probably only have so much room for playlists.  People were complaining about not being able to play certain modes in hardcore.  This was their way to do this.  Now there are more gametypes in HC, just less playlists.  So I take it you think you are more deserving of a playlist than the people who wanted Dom in HC?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 12 Applies to: