NEW HALO?

most be thousands of these post but does anyone know what the release date is for the Halo coming out?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No date has been disclosed yet, sorry bud.

Later this year hahaha. Nothing specific though. I would assume September, historically that's when Halo games were released. But it could be anything...

Yeah, probably in the September-November time frame. But no official release date will be announced until a little later in the year.

hope they say the release date at this years E3 or sooner

I'm sure we'll hear it by E3. E3 at the latest. I mean, E3 is from June 5th thru 7th which only gives a 6 month window before the game will be released. Most games reveal their release dates far earlier than that. Just look at Assassin's Creed III (which I can not wait for).

True i forgot about e3. They will deff have a revealing of it and its realse if they already have a teaser

teaser? give me a playable demo (even thou I'm not going to E3 LoL)

Pfft, no doubt that there wouldn't be anything involving Halo 4 at E3. If not E3, then Comic Con would probably be the best alternative.

Either way, I want to see gameplay of it, I don't even care if it's just footage of Chief driving a Warthog, as long as it's Halo 4

November 2nd

Last I heard, it was expected around the Holidays, actually.