New Halo Community

Not sure anyone will read this or reply considering the vast amount of spam that hits this forum, but I just started a new community for Halo 4 called Club Two Fist. 

Our purpose is to be as real as possible and to invert the established order of "clans." There is no political garbage for us. All we really care about is playing Halo.

Our 5 basic principles are:

1. We are neither competitive, nor social. We play what we want, when we want, where we want, and are not bound to play in any set way.

2. We do not answer to any outside force. We are free from the opinions of other communities. 

3. We do not tolerate bull.

4. We accept video games as video games. We are not interested in making Halo anything more than what it is. It's not reality. It's not school. It's not government. It's not church. It's not the mafia. It is a video game.

5. We always preserve the free will of all of our members.

Right now I've got a handful of people interested in starting it. It will be a long road to get it going. If this interests you, feel free to check it out at clubtwofist.freeforums.org and/or message me. One day we may get our own domain and site if we get enough people.

Anyway, check it out, or don't.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to: