New Grunts are my new nightmare (Pics inside)

-

Grunts, for me at least, have gone from clowns of the Covenant to OH GOD KILL IT, KILL IT NOW!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also, a pic of an Elite that I don't think I've seen before:

What if the Grunt sneezes...? Other than that, looks alright. Still have the same opinion with the Elite, looks fine.

That Elite looks dumb.

They went waaaaay overboard with the changing. I mean I understand they want to put their own emphasis on things now, but c'mon. They look like they're trying too hard, and it's not working. I think the grunt would be fine if it had a normal looking mouth, but these Elites look horrible. They don't have nearly enough armor on certain parts of their bodies, and their new skin color doesn't look right. And when did they get scales?!

~

I think they both look terrible. They're horrifying, but not in the good way.

Elite look more of an animal, creature-like with those scales.  Although it still looks like an Elite, it reminds me of  locust from Gears.

In fact, minus the head, i think it looks similar to a Kantus lol.

[quote user="the1337gamer"]i think it looks similar to a Kantus lol.[/quote]High-ranking Elites should wear a cape behind them. Capes are a cool factor for intimidation. :-P

Looks like they are just trying wayy way to hard to make this more of a serious game.  Same thing happened with Reach and I did not enjoy that campaign much at all.  This better not be a serious game. I want to see lots of comedy and fun like Halo 3.

-Grunts are no longer cute looking. Kinda like a turtle face with teeth.  I sure hope they still have the cute fun humor.

-Yes you are right the Elite looks almost exactly like a Kantus from GOW. Like some sort of dinosaur.

-I wonder if they will be bringing the hunters and brutes back?  

Halo 4 grunt?

Halo has never really been a game about comedy. Sure, there were a lot of funny things added which made things hilarious, but the story has never been funny. It's always been serious. Master Chief and the UNSC saving humanity and all other sentient life from extinction and all.

[quote user="Noble 29"]

Halo has never really been a game about comedy. Sure, there were a lot of funny things added which made things hilarious, but the story has never been funny. It's always been serious. Master Chief and the UNSC saving humanity and all other sentient life from extinction and all.

[/quote]That's true but they've never taken them selves to seriously either, and when your not in a cut scene for the most part the grunts dailouge and appearance made them comical little creatures, you were never meant to look at a grunt and think wow that thing looks violent, the game may in fact be taking itself to seriously