New Games thats making the sliver screen :)

Ubisoft Announces 3D Film Slate

Games such as  Assassin's CreedSplinter Cell and Ghost Recon going to be the new Blockbuster video

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Don't forget about Mass Effect, That's going to be HUGE.

It's a shame that the HALO movie project has stood still for so long : (

Just another way Ubisoft can cash in on series that no one really wants

I'll be seeing Assassins Creed in theaters, for sure!

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Just another way Ubisoft can cash in on series that no one really wants

[/quote]

Consdiering those games are quite popular....I would say no one wants them.  In fact....I don't think you're in the right at all.

Shame on them for trying to make money?

OP finally got a response. Maybe he's been paitently waiting these past two years for it? Just sitting in front of his computer, all this time, and then BAM, his face lights up with joy as he opens his automated e-mail notification.

I'd watch a Splinter Cell movie. Assassin's Creed I'm not sure about. I'd have to see something tangible first. I think it would benefit heavily from CGI though.

I would take a look at Assassin's Creed.  I would like to see w they tie all ofo (omgish).  try this again.  I would like to see how they tie all of the story together.  Mobile Post.

[quote user="noboundz"]

OP finally got a response. Maybe he's been paitently waiting these past two years for it? Just sitting in front of his computer, all this time, and then BAM, his face lights up with joy as he opens his automated e-mail notification.

[/quote]

You're one funny dude.

Games that make it to movies are usually terrible, but hopefully one of these turns out ok

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Assassins Creed movie could be cool.. But they are making a Mass Effect movie haha? I'd definitely watch that.