NEW GAME PLUS... HELP A LADY PLEASE SPOILERS

Ok guys I need help. I beat the game but I only upgraded Batman insted of Catskank as I  wanted to play as Batman, which is why I bought a game called Batman... Anyhoo I started my new game plus and got to the poison ivy catwoman fight and for whatever reason (maybe I suck) I cant beat her, or should I say I cant beat her three stages of goons. Catwoman is not leveled up at all and the new game plus is harder now. I just cant seem to beat it. I am about ready to sell it to my friend because I am sooo stuck . Any cheap moves or tactics that can help me get past this part and back to Batman? Help a girl... Please!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Work up a 5 hit-combo quickly [using her stun + beatdown combo is great as it also takes out one enemy] just as an enemy is emerging from a pod, then use your instant takedown on another. [Try aiming for one of those that are shielded], then disarm the one holding a sharp object. Combo him as well, then Instant Takedown the last guy.

Pounce to the ceiling, rinse and repeat.

^^^

this and save the gadgets for the 3rd fight , that help a lot. Beware of the plant attack don't forget to  evade. Use Y to counter and B AA with enemies with shields.

Keep getting hit in the middle of beatdown. This is ridiculous, looks like this game is going to my friend, Thanks anyways

Which character is hitting you in the middle of the beatdown¿ If it's not a shielded enemy, just press Y before they hit you, that should hopefully get you to 5 hots, then you can take down either the shielded or armored enemy, as those are the enemies that Catwoman may have problems with.

Like the other poster said, using Evade and Redirect is a livesaver as well.

I start with the fat guy to the right, I get two hits in and then hit from behing. Even when I hit y its still only a 3 hit combo. She is just too weak, she dies in like 4 hits!

Wow I cheated. Just jump down into the gas then climb back to ceiling and you can takedown all of em with Y and they cant even hit you!

Oh damn, lol. Glad you found a way to pass it.

cheater!!!! LOL good job with the workaround!

Thanks guys! lol  Now im stuck on the damn freeze part. Hes sooo much harder on new game plus, it seems you have to do every kind of takedown possible. I must have died 60 times. I need a strategy guide... Anyone got advice for this jerk?

It doesnt give me the prompt to press Y, im guessing you did it using ledge takedown.